- 2 insulated frames: 3 x 3 and 3 x 4 m;
- Self-adhesive bitumen membrane for roof covering;
- Insulated roof panels and floor;
- Aluminum 3 rails sliding door Reynaers;
- 5 wooden glass walls with glass package;
- 16 standard insulated walls;
- 1 inside panel with place for door;
- 1 wooden inner door with metal handle (without windows).
Garden cube frame from spruce: floor, columns, and roof. The frames are made from glue laminated spruce beams. Frame consists of bottom frame (100 x 160 mm), columns (140 x 140 mm), top frame (140 x 200 mm) and withstands 183 kg/m2 roof load.
The floor is made of 146 x 28 mm floor board. Built with 45 x 95 mm joists. Living room and kitchen – 9 m2; Sleeping room – 9 m2; Shower and WC – 3 m2; Total area: 21 m2.
This Glamping Cube is delivered to the customer fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, packed on a pallet (KIT) and with maintenance recommendations.
- Size of pallets (L x W x H): 1st pallet 3.4 x 1.2 x 2.6 and 2nd pallet – 4.4 x 1.2 x 2.6 m;
- Assembling time: 14 hours.